shabby

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Home Improvement(s).

And a week later the blog is still going "strong" ?!? Alright, so maybe strong is a stretch, BUT don't give up on me yet! I managed to post 130+ days of nonsense pictures...I can DEFINITELY manage to write about 130+ nonsense topics, haha. Lets only hope....

So, now for your first useless topic you will read if you so decide to follow this lovely blog. I am going to give you a sneak peak into Morgan and I's newly renovated home. It's like HGTV quality stuff right here. Ok, so probably not that cool at all, but nonetheless, we have done a lot of new projects that we are super proud of...so here it goes :)

We have a kitchen. I "try" and be domestic and cook. If you ever want to come over for a meal, I am really good at Top Raman, funfetti cookies, and turkey sandwiches. Got your food groups covered right there.

I LOVE these towels from Anthropologie. They seriously make me smile every time I go into the kitchen :) Too bad they don't motivate me to cook more....

And now we are in the living room/den/dining room/downstairs random space. This is one of our many "Micheletti"/"M" things around our new home. I'm slightly obsessed with personalizing things. All jokes aside though, sometimes I forget how to spell this monster of a name, so this sign helps ;)

This is without a doubt the coolest thing we have done to the house--and by we I mean Morgan. He built a dog cage for Sammie girl that goes into the wall! The other side is the garage, and the part that is her cage is used as a workbench. How cool is that!?!?! I totally doubted him on this one, but he SO pulled it off!

  
These two shelves were definitely my favorite things to decorate. I love the mixture of all the random stuff.

Our new sofa and loveseat!!! Tada!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. (yes I know we probably need a different coffee table...)

Hook 'em, yo. Ya, those are real horns baby. My siblings got them for Morgan and I for our wedding--sweetest gift ever. More importantly, it is worth noting that my degree hanging is a Masters...yes Morgan, I will have a higher degree than you for another 2.5 years, muhaha.

The almost complete bed. It looks tiny here but it is actually a King (SOOOO nice when Morgan snooress) Still need to make the headboard...I will post an update when it's done cause its gonna be legitttt.

Pretty flowers I arranged. I could do this crap all day.

The AMAZING bench/wall/flower bed Morgan built. He is quite the handyman--and believe me, I hate admitting he is good at things (well everything). As you can see it is wet at the bottom from the rain (FINALLY) we got this weekend--don't worry we aren't going for the camo look. Next up, FLOWERS!

That's all for now folks. Stay tuned for more exciting Morg-stine creations!








1 comment:

  1. Nice sign ;)
    Totally didn't know you had a blog! Love it!
    Your house looks great! Morgan did a great job on the built in dog cage. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete