shabby

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blog attempt #2?

As many of you may remember, I previously had a wedding countdown blog: {365} till the knot is tied. Back in July of 2010 I decided to start this blog, and vowed to take and post a picture everyday until the big day--7/8/11. Well as many of you may also know, that blog made it about 139 days in. Still somewhat impressive, but no where near 365 days, wah wahhhh. More or less, Google Blogger decided I had gotten boring and started refusing to upload my pictures....at least that's the story I'm sticking to! But really, I did start experiencing a lot of problems uploading my photos (some claim this was a "user error", I would disagree) and got discouraged quite quickly. 

Now, at the ripe age of 23, I decided I have much more patience and am giving this blog thing another try. No, I will not be taking and posting pictures everyday. Instead, I will be blogging about non-sense. Exciting right? Oh yes, very much so. Some serious, some funny, some random...ok lets be honest, mostly random. Anyhow, here goes nothing! To conclude this post I will leave you all with one image. One of my favorites from {365} till the knot is tied...or would that be {139}....


No comments:

Post a Comment